- WCU’s own FHG Library is a great resource. On their website you can look up books, journals, request interlibrary loans, or chat with a librarian. TheInstructional Media Center includes the curriculum collection of K-12 textbooks and other teacher education resources. The IMC is also home to the library’s DVD and VHS media collections as well as equipment for loan and production services.
- We also have our own Presser Music Library right in the Swope Music Building.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-10pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 1-5pm, Sunday 5-9pm
- The Library has a new subscription to Bridge, a great website from the New England Conservatory Entrepreneurial Musicianship Department. It has current information about recently-posted auditions, teaching and arts administration jobs, grants, scholarships, competitions and festivals. There are more than 3,000 opportunities listed.
To check it out, use this user name and password – unfortunately, you can’t log in with your WCU user name and password:
- Free tutoring! www.khanacademy.org
- Federal Registry for Ed Excellence http://free.ed.gov/
- Journal Articles http://jstor.com/
- Journal Articles www.iseek.com
- Everything Education www.gse.harvard.edu/library/educator_resources.html
- Mentor http://dus.psu.edu/mentor
- ERIC http://eric.edu.gov/
- Grammar Base www.grammarbase.com
- Son of Citation http://citationmachine.net/index2.php
- eBiz/MBA www.ebizmba.com
- Learn it in 5 http://learnitin5.com
- Group Conferencing http://zoom.us/
- Free templates http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/